HPSC HCS 2024 Notification : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), PANCHKULA invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 121 posts of Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch) & other Allied Services – 2023. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 01-12-2023 to 21-12-2023
Tags : HPSC HCS 2024 Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in HPSC HCS 2024 Notification Out, HCS Exam Date, Syllabus and Online Form Here @ hpsc.gov.in
Advertisement No. 58 I 202:,3
HPSC HCS Job Details :
- Haryana Civil Sevices (HCS) : 121 Posts
HPSC HCS 2024 Salary :
- Rs 15600-39100/-
HPSC HCS 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University as on 21.12.2023 (Closing date).
HPSC HCS 2024 Age Limit :
The candidate (except for the post of DSP) should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years of age, on or befilre 01.01.2023′ For the post of DSP, a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age on or before 0f .01.2023′
HPSC HCS 2024 Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Exam (200 Marks)– Qualifying
- Mains Written Exam (600 Marks)
- Personality Test/ Interview (75 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HPSC HCS 2024 Application Fee :
- Male (Gen/ Other State): Rs 1000/-
- Male/ Female (Others): Rs 250/-
- PH/(Haryana): Nil
HPSC HCS 2024 Centre of Examination :
The Preliminary Examination and Main written Examination will be held at centres to be notified in due course. The candidates must note that no request for change of’ Centre will be entertained.
Haryana HCS 2024 Exam Pattern
HPSC HCS Preliminary Examination (for screening only). It shall comprise of two papers of Total 200 Marks (Objective type / Multiple Choices)
Paper – I : General Studies : 100 Marks
Paper – II : civil Services Aptitude Test : 100 Marks
- Both the Question papers shall be of objective type (multiple choices) questions and each paper shall be of two hours duration.
- Both the Question papers shall be set bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, one fourth (O.2s)mark shall be deducted.
- The Paper – II i.e. Civil Services Aptitude Test shall be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at33yo.
- The result of preliminary examination shall be based on the marks obtained in Paper – I only, provided that the c:andidate has score d 33% marks in Civil Services Aptitude Test (paper – II).
HPSC HCS Main Written Examination : It shall comprise of four papers: The Main written examination shall comprise of four papers of conventional / essay type which shall be of three hours duration each.
|Paper No.||Subject||Marks ( Total 600 Marks)||Time|
|Paper-I||English (Including Essay)||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi (Including Essay)||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject||200 Marks||3 Hours|
candidates shall write their answers in Hindi or English except in language or literature papers. The papers in General Knowledge and
Hindi optional subjects unless otherwise directed, shall be answered either in language or in English language depending upon the option exercised by a candidate but no Candidates Shall be Permitted to answer any one. paper partly in Hindi or partly in English
Note : No candidate shall be called for the viva-voce / personality Test unless he / she obtains at least forty five percent (45%/) marks in the aggregate of all written papers and a score of minimum thirty three percent (33%) marks each in Hindi (including Hindi Essay) in Devanagari script and English (including English essay) papers (compulsory papers).
HPSC HCS Personality Test / Viva-voce : Candidates thrice (three times) the number of advertised posts including bracketed candidates, if any in order of merit in the main written examination will be c:rlled for Personality Test (Viva-voce)
How to Apply HPSC HCS 2024 :
Eligible candidates can apply online through HPSC Official website “www.hpsc.gov.in” on or before 21.12.2023
In case of any guidance / information clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidates can contact over Helpline No. (Technical) 1800 1800 43 1, Helpdesk Email ID- support_hps[email protected] on any working day, between 10.00 hrs and 1g.00 hrs
HPSC HCS 2024 Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.12.2023
- Preliminary Examination : 11.02.2024
- Main written Examination – Likely to be conducted in : 30.03.2 024 & 31.03.2024
- Personality Test/ Viva- voce : To be announced later