HP Revenue department Recruitment 2017 For 1120 Patwari Posts at himachal.nic.in
HP Revenue department Recruitment 2017 . Revenue department Govt of Himachal Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of 1120 vacancies of patwari on contract basis.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04-06-2016
Tags : Patwari
Jobs Opportunity in HP Revenue department Recruitment 2017 For 1120 Patwari Posts at www.himachal.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Patwari
- No of Vacancy : 1120 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. Training time candidates will get Rs 3000 per month stipend.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :Candidates should have passed 12th Passed examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. (b) The candidates appearing in sports category should be Nation al level medal winner or who have participated three time in National level tournament
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Between 18 and 45 years.(Upper Age limit for reserved category candidates will be relatable as per Govt. Rules..
Application fee: Rs 200 by Demand Draft for General category and Rs 100 for ST/SC/OBC (Reserved) candidates.
Syllabus For Patwari Exam : The syllabus for examination will be of ro” (Matriculation) level containing Arithmetic, English, Hindi and General Knowledge.
Govt Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate apply in prescribed Application Form which can be downloaded from the web-site of Revenue Department. H.P. .i.e.. http://admis.hp.nic.in/hprevenue/ on or before 04-06-2016
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 04-06-2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://lrc.hp.nic.in/lrc/revenue/PDFFiles/ApplicationPatwariCandidate.pdf