Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 for 75 Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and Other Posts
Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 . Hooghly District invites application for the recruitment of 15 Peon-cum-Mali-cum-Chowkidar vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 30 December 2019.
Tags : Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and Other
Jobs Opportunity in Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 for 75 Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01 Post
- Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers Only female: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse under NRC: 04 Posts
- District Consultant under NTCP: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant under NOHP: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Yoga Assistant: 01 Post
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 06 Posts
- Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: 07 Posts
- ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: 48 Posts
- Community Nurse: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Facility Level Quality Manager: Dentist/ Nursing/MBBS/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration/Health Management with One year experience in public Health/Hospital Administration. Candidates with experience in HCQ (Health care Quality)/formal quality of a quality system would be preferred.
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Min. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from any recognized university with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Browsing & Accounting software, eg. Tally.
- For Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) Only female: HS Passed & Good command in local Language. Residence within Five Kilometers (5Km) from Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) is mandatory.
- For Staff Nurse under NRC: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council.
- For District Consultant under NTCP: Post Graduate in Public Health/Social Sciences/Management with 2 years experience Desirable: MBBS/BDS with at least 2 years experience.
- For Dental Assistant under NOHP: Matriculation from recognized Board Experience. Experience in Dental College/Clinic at least one year.
- For Yoga Instructor: Graduate in any discipline and One year post-graduate diploma in Yoga/Yoga Education/Yoga Therapy from UGC recognized University/on 6 years Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council (WBC) of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council and professional experiences of three years from any reputed institute/organization.
- For Yoga Assistant: Undergraduate and passed in one year Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council.
- For Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: Graduate with Science Biology as a paper. Candidate must have sound knowledge in health and capable of extensive field work. Candidate must have valid two wheeler driving license.
- For Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship. Must be Registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- For ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: First preference should be given to candidates with MD in medicine or any other clinical discipline/MBBS/diploma in any other clinical discipline having minimum 3 yrs of experience can be considered. Or MBBS + fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
- For Staff Nurse under NUHM: 1. Completed GNM training course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/West Bengal Nursing Council. Or The candidate should have completed B.Sc. Nursing Course.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : test/interview .
Govt Job Location : Hooghly ( West Bengal )
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 30-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
Recent Published Sarkari Naukri 2020
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 137 Driver, Technician & Other Vacancies @ npcil.nic.in
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For 1326 Management Trainee Posts at coalindia.in
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 230 Apprentice Posts at sjvn.nic.in
- AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 249 AFCAT (01/2020) & NCC Special Entry Vacancy @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019 Walk in for 102 Project Manager & Project Engineer Vacancy at cdac.in