Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Recruitment 2015
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Recruitment 2015 . Hindustan Paper Corporation (HPC) Limited Invites application for the post of 51 Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices & MBA Trainees at Cachar Paper Mill under the Apprentices Act 1961 at its production unit at Cachar Paper Mill, Assam. Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd Township Panchgram is a census town in Hailakandi district in the Indian state of Assam. It is a finest township of the Barak Valley Under Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (It is called as a second Shillong in Barak Valley Area). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 20 April 2015.
Tags : Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices & MBA Trainees
Jobs Opportunity in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Recruitment For 51 Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices & MBA Trainees Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Engineering Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs 7500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : MBA Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices : A Degree in Engineering or technology, granted by a Statutory Un iversity or A Degree in Engineering or technology, granted by an Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament or Graduate Examination of Professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to Degree.
- For Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices : A Diploma in Engineering or technology, granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government or A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- For MBA Trainees : A Degree in Masters of Business Administration from a recognized University or Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 26 years as on 15.04.2015.
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons with Disability : 10 years
Method of selection : Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made through personal interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper along with CV addressed to Sr. Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, Cachar Paper Mill Panchgram-788802, Dist. Hailakandi, Assam on or before 20.04.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 20.04.2015
More Details for job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.hindpaper.in/images/pdf/Requirement_Trainees_020415.pdf