High court of Gujarat Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2021, Download Exam Pattern , Marking Scheme, PDF Syllabus at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
High court of Gujarat Computer Operator Vacancies Syllabus 2021 , Download Computer Operator Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
High court of Gujarat Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2021: High court of Gujarat Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in For Recruitment of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) in Gujarat State. All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for High court of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) Syllabus 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in High court of Gujarat Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —-> Latest High court of Gujarat Recruitment 2021
High court of Gujarat Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2021
Name : High court of Gujarat
Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Name of Posts: Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Test & Viva Test.
Selection Procedure : The selection process will comprise of Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) ,Computer Aided Test & Viva Voce Test.
Official Website : www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
The Competitive Examination shall consist of :
- (A) Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks]
- (B) Computer Aided Test [80 Marks]
- (C) VivaVoce Test [20 Marks]
(A) Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs) [100 Marks] [to be conducted tentatively on 11/04/2021 (Sunday)]
- (i) Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in Gujarati Language). Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours
Syllabus of Elimination Test :
- a. Computer Knowledge
- b. General Knowledge
- c. English Language
- d. Numeric & Mental Ability
- e. Analytical & Reasoning Skills
- f. Indian History & Geography
- g. Sports
- h. Current Affairs
- i. Gujarati Language
(ii) The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of Candidates applying.
(iii) Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
(iv) Marks obtained in the Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will NOT be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
(v) The ObjectiveType (MCQ) Elimination Test shall be administered through an OMR Sheet and shall be evaluated by
OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, re evaluation, rechecking/reassessment of OMR Sheets, will not be
entertained by the High Court.
(B) Computer Aided Test [80 Marks] : (to be conducted tentatively on 02/05/2021) (Duration of Test : 02 Hours)
(i) Syllabus of Computer Aided Test :
- a) Windows & Linux
- b) Microsoft Office & Open Office
- c) Basic Knowledge of Computer
- d) Basics of Computer Peripheral
- e) Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
- f) Internet Technology
(ii) The Computer Aided Test will be conducted at Ahmedabad at the Centre(s), which would be decided hereafter.
(iii) Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Computer Aided Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for VivaVoce Test.
(iv) In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Elimination Test / Computer Aided Test, it will be open for the High Courtto restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit, for the Next Stage.
(C) VivaVoce Test [ 20 Marks]: (to be conducted tentatively in the month of June2021)
- (i) Vivavoce Test shall be of 20 Marks.
- (ii) Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%
- (iii) Suitability of the Candidates at the Vivavoce Test will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge, Personality,Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam