Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 For 441 Pharmacist Vacancies
Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 . Health & Family Welfare Department invites Applications For the 441 post of Pharmacist . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply before 24/01/2014.
Tags : Pharmacist
Jobs Opportunity in Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014 For 441 Pharmacist Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Pharmacist
- No. of Vacancy : 441 (SC-98, ST-26,OBC-A-44,OBC-B-31,UR-242)Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.16860/- (Consolidated)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have two years Diploma in Pharmacy (B-Pharm) and Masters in Pharmacy (M-Pharma) from any institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 40 Years.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply Online latest by 24.01.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 24/01/2014
More Details For job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/shfws20a.pdf
- For All Government Jobs in India Visit : Sarkari Naukri Search