GTTC Recruitment 2020: Apply For 14 Lecturer Posts @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Government Tool Room & Training Center (GTTC) Recruitment 2020 . Government Tool Room & Training Center (GTTC) invites application for the recruitment of 14 Lecturer vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 07 August 2020.
Tags : GTTC Lecturer Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in GTTC Recruitment 2020: Apply For 14 Lecturer Posts @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Job Details :
- Lecturer: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- First class BE & first class Master Degree in appropriate branch of Mechanical Engineering/Technology (Master degree branch from Mechanical Engineering/Tool Engineering/Industrial Production) from any recognized university approved by AICTE.
- First class BE & first class branch of Electronics Engineering/Mechanics Engineering (Master Degree branch from Electronics Engineering- VLSI & Embedded systems/Digital Electronic & Communication, Mechanics -Mechanics Engineering., Computer Aided Engineering, Industrial Automation & Engineering./Robotics) from any recognized university approved by AICTE. Teaching Experience in a reputed Tool Room & Training Centres/Diploma/Engineering colleges is desired, from any recognized University/Institutions approved by AICTE.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 24-40 Years .
Selection Method : merit–cum–roster system followed by technical interview.
GTTC Govt Job Location : Bengaluru ( Karnataka )
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 07-08-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 07-08-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here