GST Hyderabad Zone Recruitment 2019 for 10 Tax Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Posts @ cgsthyderabadzone.gov.in
GST Hyderabad Zone Recruitment 2019 . Goods and Services Tax Hyderabad Zone (GST Hyderabad Zone) invites application for the recruitment of 10 Tax Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04 October 2019
Tags : 10 Tax Assistant and Other (Sports Quota)
Jobs Opportunity in GST Hyderabad Zone Recruitment 2019 for 10 Tax Assistant and Other (Sports Quota) Posts @ cgsthyderabadzone.gov.in
Job Details :
- Tax Assistant: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-II: 01 Post
- Havaldar: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification :
- For Tax Assistant: Degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.Should have basic knowledge in the use of computer applications.Should possess a data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Gr-II: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.Skill test norms.
- For Havaldar: Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 45 Years.
Selection Method : Written Test/Interview .
GST Govt Job Location : Hyderabad ( Telangana )
How to Apply : The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words. “Application of meritorious sports person’’ in Central Tax and Central Excise Department 2019 and addressed to the Joint Commissioner (P&V) O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad
GST Bhavan, L.B.Stadium Road, Basheerbagh Hyderabad 500004. The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above address by 04.10.2019 (14.10.2019 for candidates domiciled in North-Eastern States, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 04.10.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement link : http://cgsthyderabadzone.gov.in/pdf/Sports%20Quota%20Notification.pdf