Govt of AP Recruitment 2020 for 101 Paramedical Staff Posts for COVID 19
Govt of AP Recruitment 2020 . Government of Andhra Pradesh Medical And Health Department, Guntur District invites application for the recruitment of 101 Paramedical Staff vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-interview on 7 April 2020.
Tags : Govt of AP Paramedical Staff Walk in
Jobs Opportunity in Govt of AP Recruitment 2020 for 101 Paramedical Staff Posts for COVID 19
Job Details :
- Staff Nurse – 36 Posts
- Pharmacist – 42 Posts
- Lab Technician- 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Nursing Officer/Nursing Staff : GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council with up to date renewal
- For Pharmacist III : SSC, Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology recognized by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (OR) Two years Intermediate Vocational Course in DMLT and have one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which the students have been permitted to undergo clinical traning) (OR) completed one year apprentice ship training in identify hospitals and awarded apprentice ship completion certificate by the board of apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region Cehnnai. Or B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology (OR) B.Sc. with BZC in first class/B.Sc. (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology issued by the NIMS Hyderbad/SVIMS Tirupath. Registered with A.P. Paramedical Board with up to date renewal
- For Lab Technician : D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramed
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Rule.s
Selection Process: Interview.
Govt Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply : Interested candidates shall attend walk-in Interview on 7 April 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- walk-in-interview on : 7 April 2020.
more Details for job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s30777d5c17d4066b82ab86dff8a46af6f/uploads/2020/04/20200401100.pdf