Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 917 Para-Medical & Other Posts at bih.nic.in
Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018 . State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare (SSUPSW), Deptt. of Social Welfare, Govt. of Bihar invites application through Online mode for the recruitment of 917 Center Manager, Physiotherapist, Driver and other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply On or before 10 December 2018.
Tags : Para-Medical & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 917 Para-Medical & Other Posts at bih.nic.in
Job Details :
- Center Manager-63
- Admin- cum Account Assistant-63
- Audiologist-cum-Speech language Pathologist-85
- Mobility Instructor-74
- Care Giver-69
- Senior Physiotherapist-66
- Case Manager-70
- Counsellor/Clinical Pyschologist-79
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics)-72
- Technician (Speech & Hearing)-87
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Center Manager- Post Graduate/Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation/Administration/Social Work in disability studies/ Social Work /Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/ Public Administration/Sociology/ Psychology / Development Studies/LSW or PG Diploma (2 Years) in Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration from a recognized Institution/University with minimum of 4 Years of Post Qualification work experience of Managing Institution/Programs on Social Protection and related fields. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is must
- For Admin-cum Account Assistant-Graduate Degree in commerce from a recognized University with minimum one year relevant post – qualification work experience in Accounts and well versed with tally and they should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is must.
- For Audiologist-cum-Speech language Pathologist-Bachelor Degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.ASLP) or an equivalent Degree from an RCI recognized Institution/ University with minimum 2 years of relevant post – qualification work experience, Or Post graduate degree in relevant field from an RCI recognized Institute/ University.
- For Technician (Speech & Hearing)-Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or an equivalent from an RCI recognized institution with minimum three years of relevant post – qualification work experience. Fresh Graduates in the relevant field from an RCI recognized institution / Universitymay also apply.
- For Cook Cum Helper-Class 8th Pass or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 55 Years .
Selection Process : Written Exam and Interview.
Application fee: NIl
Job Location : Bihar
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website SSUPSW Bihar’s website (https://www.sids.co.in/) from 24 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application : 10-12-2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.sids.co.in/ssupsw06/
- Apply online Link : https://www.sids.co.in/ssupsw06/notice.php