Goa SACS Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator Posts @ goasacs.nic.in
Goa SACS Recruitment 2020 . Goa SACS invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-Interview on 15 July 2020.
Tags : Goa SACS Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Goa SACS Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator Posts @ goasacs.nic.in
Job Details :
- Assistant Director (CST): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (ICTC): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Social Protection/Mainstreaming): 01 Post
- Pharmacist (ART Centre): 01 Post
- Care Coordinator (ART Centre): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Director (CST): University degree in Medicine/Nursing or pharmacy/Masters in Public Health or Health Management/Social Work or in any other relevant field with min. 03 years of exp. in Health sector.
- For Assistant Director (ICTC): Post Graduate(PG) degree in Psychology/Social Work (SW)/Sociology/Clinical Psychology/Sc in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology with minimum 02 years experience in relevant field after PG Degree Desirable: Experience in Counseling and Human Development or Experience in Laboratory Service.
- For Assistant Director: Master degree in social sciences (Social work/sociology/psychology) from a recognized University with Min.05 years of experience in all states except states like where minimum 03 years of experience is essential-Assam, Manipur, Nagaland and Mizoram, J&K, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Goa, Tripura, Sikkim, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar.
- For Pharmacist: Preferably Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. If personwith degree is not available, diploma holder in pharmacy with 03 years of exp. in health care institution can be considered. His/her must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
- For Care Coordinator: Reserved for PLHIV and on regular ART treatment within the state of Goa.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Interview .
Govt Job Location : Goa
How to apply: Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 July 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- walk-in-interview on 15 July 2020.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Links : Goa SACS Recruitment Notification PDf