Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 Walk in for 24 Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse and Other Posts at gmc.goa.gov.in
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 . Goa Medical College & Hospital invites application for the recruitment of 24 Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse and Other vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk in interview on 18 July 2019.
Tags : Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse and Other
Jobs Opportunity in Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 For 24 Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse and Other Posts at gmc.goa.gov.in
Job Details :
- Assistant Lecturer in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Assistant Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff: 05 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 11 Posts
- ECG Stress Test Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Cardiac Technologist/Technician: 01 Post
- Senior Cardiac Technologist/Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Lecturer in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational Qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Knowledge of Konkani
- For Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy. Knowledge of Konkani.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent Qualification from a recognized institution. Should be computer literate. Knowledge of Konkani.
- For Assistant Data Entry Operator: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /Institution Certificate in computers for a minimum period of three months from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution.
- For Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 01 year experience.OR Diploma in G.N.M with minimum 04 years experience in the field. Registration certificate as Registered Nurse or registered Midwife from State Council. Knowledge of Konkani
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Walk in interview .
Govt Job Location : Goa
How To Apply : eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18 July 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk in interview on 18 July 2019.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.gmc.goa.gov.in/images/Site_Images/photos/public_noticies/vacancy/Recruitment_Cell/2019/10-07-2019/Advertisement_No_5_2019.pdf