Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 For 209 Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancies at portal.gsi.gov.in
Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 . Government of India, Geological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 209 Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancies in Central Service Group “C” on deputation Basis. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply within 60 days from the date of advertising this post in Employment News dated 28th May – 3rd June 2017 Issue.
Tags : Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 For 209 Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancies at www.portal.gsi.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Ordinary Grade Driver
- No. of Vacancy : 209 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not exceeding 56 Years
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate may apply in prescribed format & submit their application along with last 5 (five) years ACRs/ APARs i.e. for the year 2009-201 0 to 2014-15 and vigilance clearance to the Deputy Director General (P & A), GSI, 27, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700016 within 60 days from the date of advertising this post in Employment News dated 28th May – 3rd June 2016 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 26/07/2017).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 26-07-2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link & Application Form : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_26105_1_1617b.pdf