GATE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE Recruitment 2020 . Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, the organising institute for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply Online from 03-09-2019 to 05-10-2019
Tags : GATE 2020 Online Form
Jobs Opportunity in GATE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Job Details :
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course)/ Naval Architecture (Four years course) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree holders of 4-year programe in science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Holders of 4-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc) in Engineering / Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programmes.
- Holders of 5-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programmes.
- Holders of 5-year Integrated M. Sc or 5-year Integrated B. Sc/ M.Sc Dual Degree and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidate with qualification obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/ AICTE as equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per GATE 2020 rule .
METHODS OF SELECTION:- Computer Based Test ( CBT )
Application Fee :
Pay on or before 24-09-2019:
- All Other Categories Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 750/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 1250
Job Location : All India
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://gate.iitd.ac.in from 03.09.2019 to 24-09-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens : 3rd September 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website) : 24th September 2019
- Extending Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website) : 5th October 2019
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable) : 15th November 2019
- Admit Card will be avaialble in the Online Application Portal (for printing) : 3rd January 2020
- GATE 2020 Examination : 1st February 2020
- Forenoon: 9:30AM to 12:30 PM (Tentative) : 2nd February 2020
- Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative) : 8th February 2020
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal : 16th March 2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/iit-delhi-launches-gate-2020-website-dates-examination-result-announced
- Gate Syllabus Link : http://gate.iitd.ac.in/syllabi.php
- Apply Online Link : https://appsgate.iitd.ac.in/