FFDC Kannauj Recruitment 2016 For 09 various posts @ ffdcindia.org
FFDC Kannauj Recruitment 2016 . Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (FFDC) Kannauj A govt of India autonoums body invitesapplication for the recruitmetn of 09 vacancies which as Scientific Officer – 05, Documentation Officer-01, Accountant-01, DTP / DEO-01, Assistant director-01.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 21-03-2016.
Tags : DEO, Assistant Director & Various Posts
Jobs Opportunity in FFDC Kannauj Recruitment 2016 For 09 various posts at ffdcindia.org
Job Details :
01. Assistant Director (Chemical Process & Fractionation): 01
02. Scientific Officer (Chemical): 03
03. Scientific Officer (Agronomy): 01
04. Scientific Officer (Computer): 01
05. Documentation Officer: 01
06. Accountant: 01
07. DTP / DEO: 01
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree Chemistry or Degree in chemical Technology with experience in Industrial manufacturing for Security officer (chemical)
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :35 years for S.N 01, 32 years for S.N 02, 03, 05 30 years for S.N 04, 06 and 07.
Application fee: Rs.500 by DD in favour “Principal director FFDC Kannauj“, However no fee for ST/SC/EXS candidates
FFDC Govt Job Location : Kannauj ( Uttar Pradesh )
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate can apply in prescribed format with required copies of certificates with mark sheet, affix photograph, and send along with testimonials to “THE PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, FRAGRANCE & FLAVOUR DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, PO MAKRAND NAGAR, INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. G. T. ROAD, KANNAUJ (U.P.)- 209726“. on or before 21-03-2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 21-03-2016.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ffdcindia.org/advertisment_jan0916.pdf