ESIC Hospital, Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018, Apply For 23 Specialists & Senior Resident Posts
ESIC Hospital, Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018 .ESIC Hospital, Ghaziabad invites online application for the recruitment of 23 Specialists & Senior Resident Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk in interview on 18 & 19 September 2018.
Tags : Specialists & Senior Resident Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in ESIC Hospital, Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018, Apply For 23 Specialists & Senior Resident Posts
Job Details :
- Specialists: 11 Posts
- Senior Residents: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Specialists: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 years’ experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
- For Senior Residents: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in concerned specialty, then others without post graduate qualification having at least two years’ experience after MBBS in concerned specialty, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Govt. Hospital in the concerned specialty may be considered for selection
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : Walk in interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1” Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- , while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of fee.
How to Apply: – Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including MCI/State registration certificate, may report to the office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m.
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk in interview on 18 & 19 September 2018.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.esic.nic.in/attachments/recruitmentfile/4caae2e306e0f99b83a038d812f4c019.pdf
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 539 Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent Vacancy at esic.nic.in