ERNET India Recruitment 2020, Walk in for Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Other Posts @ ernet.in
ERNET India Recruitment 2020. ERNET India invites applications for recruitment of Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Other vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.walk-in-interview on 05, 06 and 08 October 2020.
Tags : ERNET India Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in ERNET India Recruitment 2020, Walk in for Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Other Posts @ ernet.in
Job Details :
- Finance Executive II: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- For Finance Executive II: Commerce Graduate and CA (Inter)/MBA Finance (Regular Fult time course); having minimum 05 years of post- qualification experience out of which 03 years working experience in the field of Finance & Accounts with Central/State Autonomous bodies/PSU OR Chartered Accountant having minimum 02 years of post-qualification experience.
- For Executive Assistant: Graduate having 03 years of experience in Administration/Personnel/Procurement/Establishment/Store/Office Management etc.
- For Project Engineer: B.Tech./BE/MCA/M.Sc. Or equivalent degree in Electronics/Information technology/Electronics & Communication/Tele Communication/Computer Science/Computer Application/Instrumentation/Physics.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per Rules
Selection Method : personal interview.
ERNET Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply: Eligible persons interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their Resume in the format provided at alongwith self attested certificates in proof Of education/ experience/age/caste etc. through e-mail at [email protected]/[email protected] by 04:00 pm on 30 September 2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk-in-interview on 05, 06 and 08 October 2020.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here