Ericsson is hiring For Senior Developer/Architect Post
Ericsson Jobs . Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Ericsson invited online Application from the eligible Applicants to fill up the post of Senior Developer/Architect Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Senior Developer/Architect
Jobs Opportunity in Ericsson is hiring For Senior Developer/Architect Post
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Developer/Architect
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (preferably in Computer Science/Electronics) or MCA.
- Extensive knowledge of OOAD principles, Design patterns
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Modeling Tools
- Experience of developing system/application architecture/framework
- Good knowledge Java/J2EE, SOA-Web Services, REST, Client-Server architecture, SPRING, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems with domain specifics of Telecom Mediation.
- Knowledge and exposure to Protocols like SNMP, SMPP, Radius, Diameter, and SS7 stack.
- Good knowledgeable of Relational Databases especially Postgres and Oracle
- Experience working with Openstack or other related cloud technologies
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra
- Experience working with Distributed file system such as HDFS
- Good knowledge of SW Tools such as Eclipse, Code-Pro, Ant, JUnit, Maven etc.
- Must have good Analytical Skills
- Must have good experience in performance tuning, profiling the code
- Must be a good Team Player
Responsibility for the position
- Help define and refine the architecture of the products by working closely with System Architect / Technical Manager.
- Help define and refine the software development process by working closely with System Architect / Technical Manager.
- Act as Technical Leader and ensure that the level of definition and quality of the base for development i.e. requirements, use-case models and the architecture, is adequate to help the development team achieve their expectations and goals regarding software quality and time to market.
- Assist and interact with Architect/Technical Manager on building product architecture roadmap.
- Assist Design Project Manager in Project planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Fully equip oneself to take the role of Architect/Technical Manager as a gradual transition process.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the Software World.
- Stay abreast on the latest developments in Mediation Domain
- Provide Guidance/Strategy to test team.
- Provide mentoring and support to the development team, as and when required
- Maintain process compliance. Propagate processes and ways of working (WoW) awareness in the team contributing towards processes and technical innovation.
Working Area : Gurugram (Haryana)
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Architecture, Developer, Consulting, Technology, Engineering
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply online at Ericsson Web Potal https://jobs.ericsson.com/
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://jobs.ericsson.com/job/Gurgaon-Senior-DeveloperArchitect-HR/466180700/