EPFO Social Security Assistant Examination Syllabus 2019, Download Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme , Syllabus @ epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Social Security Assistant Examination Syllabus 2019 , 2189 Social Security Assistant Vacancies Syllabus 2019 , Download Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Social Security Assistant Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Social Security Assistant Examination Syllabus 2019 : Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.epfindia.gov.in For Recruitment of 2189 Social Security Assistant Vacancies through This Examination. All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for EPFO Syllabus 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) 280 Assistant Examination & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —->Latest EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019
EPFO Social Security Assistant Examination Syllabus 2019
Name of Organization : Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Number of Vacancies: 2189 Posts
Name of Posts: Social Security Assistant Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Preliminary Examination & Main Examination .
Selection Procedure : The selection process will comprise of Preliminary Examination & Main Examination .
Official Website : www.epfindia.gov.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
Scheme of Examination for the post of Social Security Assistant
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
- I. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
- II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- III. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
- IV. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II – Main Examination
|Name of the Test
|1||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|2||General/ Economy/ Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|5.||Descriptive Paper||3||30||45 minutes||English|
|(English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||(letter, precis’, compre hension|
|GRAND TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45
- 1. The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
- 2. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- 3. Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
- 4. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – II.
Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test. Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
Qualifying Marks: – Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.) and Phase–II (Main Exam.) will be decided as per discretion of EPFO.
Process for Arriving at Scores- If the examination is held in more than one session, the process of moderation will follow to ensure fairness (More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.).
Cut-offs are applied in two stages:
- a. on scores in individual tests
- b. on Total Score