Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2019 . ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy invites application for recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan Vacancies on Contract For Mormugao Port Trust .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-selection will be held on 12.04.2019
Tags : Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2019 For Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan Vacancies at www.ecil.co.in
Job Details :
- Junior Artisan : 01 Posts
- Technical Officer : 04 Posts
- Scientific Asst-A : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Artisan : Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation & testing of security systems
- For Technical Officer : A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- For Scientific Asst-A : A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : ad per published in advertisement .
Selection Process: selection will be processed based on written test / interview.
ECIL Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
How To Apply : Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/ practical test on 12.04.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph
Important Dates to Remember :
- Walk in interview on : 12.04.2019
- Venue : at ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028.
More Details For job information click below link :