Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 3115 Apprentice Posts @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 : Eastern Railway invites Online application for the recruitment of 3115 Apprentice vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online From 30-09-2022 to 29-10-2022
Tags : Eastern Railway Apprentice Online Application form
Jobs Opportunity in Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 for 3115 Apprentice Posts at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Details :
- Apprentice : 3115 Posts
Division Wise Vacancy
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 440 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Malda Division – 138 Posts
- Kanchanpara Divison – 187 Posts
- Liluah Division – 612 Posts
- Jamalpur Division – 667 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination
system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 15-24 Years as per rules.
Selection process : Merit Basis .
Govt Job Location :All India
Application Fee : Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
How to apply: candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice
Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com) from 30-09-2022 to 29-10-2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 29-10-2022
More Details For job information click below link :