Durg District Recruitment 2020 for Guest Teacher Posts @ durg.gov.in
Durg District Recruitment 2020 . Office President / Collector, English Medium Steering Committee, District Durg (Chhattisgarh) invites application for the post of Guest Teacher Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25 June 2020.
Tags : Durg District Guest Teacher Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Durg District Recruitment 2020 for Guest Teacher Posts @ durg.gov.in
Job Details :
- Lecturer -21 Posts
- Teacher – 14 Posts
- Assistant Teacher – 11 Posts
- Physical Teacher – 5 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 5 Posts
- Bibliographer – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lecturer : Graduate and B.Ed from a recognzied university
- For Teacher : Graduate and B.Ed from a recognzied university
- For Assistant Teacher : 10+2 and D.Ed or D.El.Ed from a recognzied university
- For Physical Teacher : Graduate and B.P.Ed from a recognzied university
- For Computer Teacher : BCA/B.Sc in Computer from a recognzied university. Preference shall be given to MCA/M.Sc in Computer
- For Bibliographer : Graduate and B.Lib from a recognzied university
Nationality : Indian
Age Lit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : interview.
Govt Job Location : Durg ( Chhattisgarh )
How to Apply : eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format send it to Secretary/District Education Officer, English Medium Steering Committee, Office of District Education Officer, Gandhi Chowk, Durg – 491001 on or before 25 June 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 25.06.2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Click Here