DTE HP Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 81 Trainer Posts @ techedu.hp.gov.in
DTE HP Recruitment 2019 . Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh, Sundernagar (Mandi) invites online application for the recruitment of 81 Trainer Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 07 August 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Tags : Trainer Vacancies.
Jobs Opportunity in DTE HP Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 81 Trainer Posts @ techedu.hp.gov.in
Job Details :
- Trainer Electrician – 13 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Diesel – 5 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 Posts
- Trainer Plumber – 4 Posts
- Trainer Dress Making – 1 Post
- Trainer Employability Skill – 5 Posts
- Trainer Surveyor – 4 Posts
- Trainer Pump Operator-Cum-Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Trainer Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 2 Posts
- Trainer Maths / Engg. Drawing – 1 Post
- Trainer Engineering Drawing – 5 Posts
- Trainer Maths – 4 Posts
- Trainer IT/ Computer Lab. – 2 Posts
- Trainer Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Trainer Sewing Technology – 1 Post
- Trainer Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery) – 1 Post
- Trainer Basic Cosmetology – 1 Post
- Trainer Front Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Trainer Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Trainer Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) – 1 Post
- Trainer Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Trainer Fashion Design & Technology – 1 Post
- Trainer Fitter – 6 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Electronic – 1 Post
- Trainer Turner– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Trainer Electrician -: Degree in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized Engineering College/ university with one year post qualification experience in the relevant field. OR
Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized board of technical education with two years’ post qualification experience in the relevant field.(i) Matric with Science and Maths from a recognised university/ Board or equivalent. National Trade Certificate in the trade concerned or equivalent issued recognized by NCVT or National Apprentice Training Scheme (later to be preferred). iii) For trade where CTI training facility is available. Craft Training Institute training of at least one-year duration in the trade concerned with at least two years experience in the trade concerned in an Industrial Training Institute or in a reputed industrial concern. Or For trades which Craft Training Institute Training facility is not available. At least 4 years experience in the trade concern in an Industrial Training Institute and or in a reputed industrial concern
- For Trainer Dress Making : Matric from a recognized university/ Board or equivalent. National Trade Certificate in the trade concerned or equivalent issued recognized by NCVT. CTI Training in the trade of at least one year duration
- For Trainer Employability Skill : MBA OR BBA with two-year experience OR Graduate in Sociology/ Social Welfare/ Economics with two-year experience OR Graduate/ Diploma with two-year experience and trained in Employability Skills from DGT institutes. and Must have studied English/ Communication Skills and Basic Computer at 12th/ Diploma level and above. OR Existing Social Studies Instructors duly trained in Employability Skills from DGT institutes.
- For Trainer Surveyor : Degree in Survey Engineering / Civil Engineering from recognized university with one year experience in relevant field. OR Diploma in Survey Engineering /Civil Engineering from recognized board of education with two years experience in relevant field.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process : written Test ,skill tests/physical/practical tests
Govt Job Location : Mandi ( Himachal Pradesh )
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply for online for DTE HP official website on or before 07 August 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.08.2019
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://techedu.hp.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advertisement_001_2019.pdf
- Apply Online linK : http://18.104.22.168/Login.aspx