DSSSB Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Examination Syllabus 2020, Download Exam Pattern , Marking Scheme, PDF Syllabus @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Examination Syllabus 2020 , 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Exam Vacancies Syllabus 2020 , Download Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Examination Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Examination Syllabus 2020 : Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in For Recruitment of 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancies through Examination . All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for DSSSB 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Examination Syllabus 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in DSSSB 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancies Examination & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —->Latest DSSSB Recruitment
DSSSB 536 Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Vacancy Exam Syllabus 2020
Name of Organization : Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB),
Number of Vacancies: 536 Posts
Name of Posts: Jr Clerk, Steno, AE & Other Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Online Exam & Skill Test .
Selection Procedure : selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test
Official Website : https://dsssbonline.nic.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes)
One Tier (General/Technical) Examination:-
- (i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness
of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test
knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an
educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art
& Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International
Organizations /Institutions etc.
- (ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies,
similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual
memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure
classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- (iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number
Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F.,
Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest,
Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- (iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing
of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its
Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type
Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the
Recruitment Rules for the post
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- I. Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- II. Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- (i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
- (ii) Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher
level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- (iii) General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture,
demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi,
various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- (iv) English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
B. Part-II : (Descriptive)
|Time||Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total|
|01/20, 05/20, 06/20, 07/20, 13/20||l-T-|
|2 hrs.||200||200||N.A.||200||MCQ5 of one mark each: 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.|
(40 Marks each)
|04/20, 09/20, 10/20, 12/20, 14/20, 15/20, 16/20, 18/20||l-T-|
|2 hrs.||200||200||N.A.||200||Section – A:- 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.|
(20 Marks each) Section- 8:- Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (100 Marks)
|Tier-I||200||200||N.A.||200||MCQ5 of one mark each: 1.General Awareness 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 4. Test of Hindi Language & comprehension, 5. Test of English Language & comprehension|
(40 Marks each) : 200 Marks
|Tier-II||200||200||75||275||Part —I (MCQ): 1.General Intelligence & Reasoning|
2. Quantitative Abilities 3. General Awareness with special emphasis on the History, Culture Demography, Geography & Economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, 4. English Language & Comprehension,
(50 Marks each) : 200 Marks
Part — II: (Descriptive) (75 Marks)
Essay (in English) 50 Marks
Letter writing/ Expansion of Ideas (In English) 25 Marks
| Two Tier|
|Tier-I||200||200||N.A.||200||A 1.General Awareness 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 4. Test of Hindi Language & comprehension, 5. Test of English Language & comprehension|
(20 Marks each) : 100 Marks
B: Subject/ Qualification Related Paper : 100
|Tier-II||200||200||NA||200||A Subject/ Qualification 150 Marks (150 Questions)|
Related Paper (75% weightage)
B: English Language & 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Comprehension (25% weightage)
|03/20||II-T- TII||Tier-I||200||200||N.A.||200||A 1.General Awareness 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 4. Test of Hindi Language & comprehension, 5. Test of English Language & comprehension|
(20 Marks each) : 100 Marks
B: Subject/ Qualification Related Paper : 100 Marks
|Tier-ii||200||200||50||250||A: Port-I Objective 200 Marks|
Subject/ Qualification Related Paper (80% weightage)
B.Poet — II: (Descriptive) (50 Marks)
Essay (in English) 30 Marks
Letter writing/ 20 Marks
Expansion of Ideas (In English) (20% weightage)
- (i) In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of
marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- (ii) The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination
incase the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two
Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
- (iii) Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ
- (iv) The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as
under (pls. refer notice No. F.4(130)/P&P/13/DSSSB/20-33 dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- (v) The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of
- (vi) Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam