DRDO ASL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 60 Graduate Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
DRDO ASL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: DRDO – Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL) invites application for the recruitment of 60 Graduate Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 15-03-2020
Tags : DRDO ASL Graduate Technician & Trade Apprentice Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in DRDO ASL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 60 Graduate Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Job Details :
- Graduate Apprentice – 20 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 20 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 20 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 7700/- to 8050/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per DRDO ASL Rules.
Selection process: Merit List
DRDO Govt job Location : Hyderabad ( Telangana )
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply by sending applications to the Advanced Systems Laboratory, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Hyderabad – 500058 latest within 15 days (22 March 2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 15-03-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : DRDO ASL Recruitment