DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for 50 JRF, SRF & Research Associate (RA) Posts Released
DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019 . Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC), Delhi, invites online application for the recruitment of 50 JRF, SRF & Research Associate (RA) Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 18 December 2019 till 05.00 PM.
Tags : DPCC, Delhi JRF, SRF & Research Associate (RA) Online Form 2019
Jobs Opportunity in DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for 50 JRF, SRF & Research Associate (RA) Posts Released
Job Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 26 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (SRF) – 16 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Environmental Science with NET qualification or any other National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DAE, DCS, DRDO, NHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environment/Civil) with GATE qualification or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Environment).
- for Junior Research Fellow (SRF) – Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
- For Research Associate (RA) – Ph. D or M.E./M.Tech in the field of Environment/Civil with four years’ experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per DPCC rules.
Selection Process: interview.
DPCC Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply. The applicants who fulfil the requisite qualifications and eligibility conditions may submit
their application in the attached proforma and send/ submit it along with photograph and self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents in support age, educational qualification, experience etc. at the following address between 09.00 AM to 05.00PM latest by 18.12.2019. Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006. The envelope should be super-scribed ‘’APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________________
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 18-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in/vacancy_notice_04-12-19.pdf