DISM, J&K Recruitment 2019, Apply for 92 Masseurs, Attendant and Other Vacancies
DISM, J&K Recruitment 2019 .Directorate of Indian Systems of Medicine (DISM), J & K invites ON-LINE applications for recruitment 92 Masseurs, Attendant and Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22 March 2019.
Tags : Masseurs, Attendant and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in DISM, J&K Recruitment 2019, Apply for 92 Masseurs, Attendant and Other Vacancies
Job Details :
- Programme Manager-01 Post
- Consultant-02 Posts
- Finance Manager-01 Post
- Accounts Manager-01 Post
- Computer Assistant-01 Post
- Specialist-08 Posts
- Medical Officer, AYUSH-04 Posts
- AYUSH Pharmacist-08 Posts
- Masseurs-08 Posts
- Attendant-24 Posts
- Yoga Therapist-11 Posts
- Attendant for AYUSH-12 Posts
- Naturopathy Physician-02 Posts
- Naturopathy Therapist (Female)-02 Posts
- Attendant for Naturopathy Hospital-02 Posts
- Scientific Officer-02 Posts
- Analyst lab Technician-01 Post
- Office /Lab Attendant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Programme Manager : Medical Graduate with PG in relevant subject.
- For Consultant/ Specialist/ Scientific Officer : MD-Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homeopathy/Yoga/ Naturopathy.
- For Finance Manager : CA/ICWA/MBA Finance.
- For Accounts Manager : Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com.
- For Computer Assistant : Graduate.
- For Medical Officer, AYUSH : Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject.
- For AYUSH Pharmacist : Ayurvedic /Unani/Homeopathic Regular Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J & K Govt/J&K Paramedical Council.
- For Masseurs/ Attendant : 10th pass.
- For Yoga Therapist/ Naturopathy Physician : BNYS/BYNS degree.
- For Attendant for AYUSH/ Attendant for Naturopathy Hospital : Minimum 10th pass Maximum 12th pass.
- For Naturopathy Therapist (Female) : Diploma in Naturopathy.
- For Analyst lab Technician : B.Sc. (Chemistry).
- For Office /Lab Attendant : 10+2 with Science.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Upto 45 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process: on the basis of divisional/state merit list .
DSIM Govt Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online on or before on or before 22 March 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: 01.03.2019
- Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application : 22.03.2019
More Details For jobs information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkdism.in/pdf/jkdism28feb19.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://jkdism.in/recruitment/