Directorate of Social Welfare, Panaji Recruitment 2019 For 17 Jr Stenographer, LDC & MTS Posts at goa.gov.in
Directorate of Social Welfare, Panaji Recruitment 2019. Directorate of Social Welfare, Panaji invites application for the recruitment of 17 Jr Stenographer, LDC & MTS Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04/02/2019
Tags : Jr Stenographer, LDC & MTS Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Directorate of Social Welfare, Panaji Recruitment 2019 For 17 Jr Stenographer, LDC & MTS Posts at goa.gov.in
Job Details :
- Jr. Stenographer : 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 15 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Jr. Stenographer : Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institution b) Should be Computer Literate c) Speed of 100 words p.m. in short hand & 35 words p.m. on computer typewriting d) Knowledge of Konkani
- For Lower Division Clerk : Higher Secondary School Certificate
- For Multi Tasking Staff : Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institution.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Process: written test & interview .
Application Fee : Nil
Govt Job Location : Goa
How to Apply:Interested eligible candidates may submit their applications giving details in enclosed format so as to reach this office by 04/02/2019. Applications should be addressed “To, The Director, Directorate of Social Welfare, 18 th June Road, Panaji, Goa
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 04.02.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Recruitment-Directorate-of-Social-Welfare.pdf