Directorate of Seed Research Recruitment 2017 For Technician, Steno Posts
Directorate of Seed Research Recruitment 2017 . Directorate of Seed Research (DSR), Mau (Uttar Pradesh) invites applications for recruitment of Technician and Stenographer Grade-III under Direct Recruitment Quota at ICAR-Directorate of Seed Research, Mau under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply within 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News dated 02 – 08 January 2017.
Tags : Technician, Steno
Jobs Opportunity in Directorate of Seed Research Recruitment 2017 For Technician, Steno Posts
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician T-1/Cat.I (Laboratory Technician)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-
- Post Name : Stenographer Grade-III
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs 2400/
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Technician : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board.Steno : Essential – 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Professional Efficiency – The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The Candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to make the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18-30 Years for Technician and 18-27 Years for Stenographer. Upper age limit relaxation upto 05 years for SC/ST candidate, 03 years for OBC candidate and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates is admissible as per rules. No age limit for ICAR Employee.
Selection Process: Written Examination.
Application Fee: A Bank Draft (Non-Refundable) of Rs 750/- (SC/ ST/ Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Project Director, ICAR-DSR payable at Mau.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate may send Applications should be submitted in the prescribed Performa strictly typed/hand written. Completed Applications should be addressed to the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, ICAR-DIRECTORATE OF SEED RESEARCH, VILLAGE KUSHMAUR, POST-KUSHMAUR, DISTRICT-MAU (U.P.)-275103. The Separate application should be submitted for each post. Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated with category on the envelope along with sender’s name and address.
The Closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 01/02/2017). For applicants of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindeivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, Pangi sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, last date will be 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.) (i.e. Last Date will be 15/02/2017)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Application : 1.02.2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://seedres.in/media/Advt%20Eng.pdf