DIAT Recruitment 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Posts
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2018 . Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk in interview on 23 April 2018.
Tags: Junior Research Fellow
Jobs Opportunity in DIAT Recruitment 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Posts
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- + HRA per month. (@)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : . M.E/M.Tech. in Digital signal processing, Radar Engineering, Radar signal processing, Microwave/Antenna/RF Systems and VLSI & Embedded systems with knowledge in MATLAB and VHDL programming. (OR) B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with GATE Score and knowledge in MATLAB and VHDL programming.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not to exceed 28 Years
How to Apply :. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for Junior Research Fellowship as mentioned in Para 1 above, may attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute on 23rd April 2018 at 1000Hrs, along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Walk in interview on 23 April 2018.
Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://22.214.171.124/Admin/Advt%20No%2003-2018-JRF.pdf
- Click here For : Govt jobs in Maharashtra