DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 Apply For 14 Lab Technician, Attendant and Other Posts
DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 . District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur invite applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of 14 Lab Technician, Attendant and Other vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 25 December 2018.
Tags : Lab Technician, Attendant and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 Apply For 14 Lab Technician, Attendant and Other Posts
- Counselor – 1 Post
- Counselor, Blood Bank – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 8 Posts
- Male Counselor – 2 Posts
- Sahayikal Attendant – 1 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Counselor : Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/Nursing.
- For Counselor, Blood Bank : Master’s/Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development.
- For Laboratory Technician : Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- For Male Counselor : Graduate in concerned subject.
- For Sahayikal Attendant : Higher Secondary pass from any reputed Board.
- For Facility Level Quality Manager : MBBS/Dental/Ayush Nursing/ Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management with one year experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Applicant should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years on the 1 st January, 2018.
METHODS OF SELECTION:- Interview. .
DHFWS Job Location : Dakshin Dinajpur ( West Bengal )
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate may apply online through Website http://dakshindinajpurhealth.org/ from 10/12/2018 to 25/12/2018 up to 11.59 pm The candidates must submit their print out of filled up online application (displaying online generated registration number) and self attested copy of all testimonials in an envelope superscript with name of the post [“Application for the post of “] with application fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 for unreserved category and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat at the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur Pin-733101 through Registry or Speed Post only within 31/12/2018 up to 5.00 pm
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 25-12-2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ddinajpur.nic.in/notice/2018/101218-ENOT-1.pdf