DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Notification Released for 21 Multiple Vacancies @wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 . District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Bankura, West Bengal invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician and other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 20-02-2020
Tags : DHFWS Bankura
Jobs Opportunity in DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Notification Released for 21 Multiple Vacancies @wbhealth.gov.in
Job Details :
- Medical Officer-01
- Staff Nurse-03
- Lab Technician-01
- Lab Technician RNTCP-01
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-01
- Dist. Consultant Monitoring-01
- Medical Social Worker-01
- Shayika (Female Candidates)-02
- Lab Technician-ICTC-03
- Technician Supervisor Blood Bank-1
- Medical Officer-01
- Staff Nurse-02
- Dist. PPM Coordinator-01
- TBHV (Medical College)-01
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification :
- For Medical Officer-MBBS Degree from MCI recognized institution.
- for Staff Nurse-GNM from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- For Lab Technician-Higher Secondary (Science Stream)
- For Lab Technician RNTCP-Higher Secondary (Science Stream)
- For Senior Treatment Supervisor-Graduate
- For TBHV- Graduate
- For Dist. Consultant Monitoring-Degree in Statistics with good academic record.
- For Medical Social Worker-Graduate
- For Shayika (Female Candidates)-H.S Passed
- For Lab Technician-ICTC-Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology
- For Technician Supervisor Blood Bank-10+2 Passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology Science.
- For Medical Officer – MBBS
- for Staff Nurse-GNM
- For Dist. PPM Coordinator-Post Graduate
- For TBHV (Medical College)-Graduate
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Govt Job Location : Bankura ( West begnal )
How to Apply: eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with self attested all essential testimonials to the address-The Chief Medical Officer of Healthh, Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road, Post+Dist-Bankura-722101 by speed post only on or before 20 February 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 28-01-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/277.pdf
More Sarkari Naukri 2020
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 Apply for 88 Non-Faculty Posts
- KVB Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For Business Development Associate Vacancy @ kvb.co.in
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 1785 Apprentice Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For 150 Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies at nabard.org
- Kalyani University Recruitment 2020 For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy at klyuniv.ac.in
- Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for 13 Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other Posts