DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2020 for 14 Social Worker, Staff Nurse, FLQM, GNM & Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2020 . District Health & Family welfare Samiti, Alipupduar (WB) invites applications for 14 Social Worker, Staff Nurse, FLQM, GNM & Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22 January 2020.
Tags : Social Worker, Staff Nurse, FLQM, GNM & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2020 for 14 Social Worker, Staff Nurse, FLQM, GNM & Other Posts
Job Details :
- Social worker (NRC): 01 Post
- Sahayika (NRC): 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (NRC): 01 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager FLQM: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist (District NCD Clinic): 01 Post
- GNM (Thallasaenia Control Programme): 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): 01 Post
- ICTC Counselor: 01 Post
- ICTC Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation worker (Under NPHCE Programme): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Social worker (NRC): Graduate degree (B.A/B.sc/B.com) from any recognized University. 01 (one) year diploma In Computer Application from any reputed organization.
- For Sahayika (NRC): Higher Secondary or equivalent passed.
- For Staff Nurse (NRC): Should have completed B. Sc. or GNM course from recognized university.
- For Facility Level Quality Manager FLQM: MBBS or equivalent.
- For Physiotherapist (District NCD Clinic): Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapist.
- For GNM (Thallasaenia Control Programme): Completed GNM course recognized by Indian Medical Council (IMC).
- For Staff Nurse (NUHM): GNM from an institute recognized by theIndian Medical Council (IMC).
- For ICTC Counselor: Post graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/social work/sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing OR Graduate in Psychology/social work/sociology/Anthropology /Human Development/Nursing.
- For ICTC Lab Tech.: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc) with minimum 1 year experience after graduation.
- For Multi Rehabilitation worker (Under NPHCE Programme): 10+2 or equivalent qualifications.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Rules.
Selection Procedure : Interview .
WB Govt Job Location : West Bengal
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 22-01-2020
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/12421.pdf
More Govt Jobs 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 863 Medical Technologist Grade III Vacancies at wbhrb.eadmissions.net
- Join Indian Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Territorial Army Officer Posts @ jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 418 Vacancies through National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2020 at upsconline.nic.in
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020 -2021 ( 4,52,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 926 Assistant Posts @ rbi.org.in