DGR, Punjab Recruitment 2018 Apply For for 59 District e-Governance Coordinator & Other Posts
DGR, Punjab Recruitment 2018 . Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab invites online applications from eligible Candidates for the recruitment of 59 District e-Governance Coordinator & Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 29 October 2018.
Tags : District e-Governance Coordinator & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in DGR, Punjab Recruitment 2018 Apply For for 59 District e-Governance Coordinator & Other Posts at dgrpunjab.gov.in
Job Details :
- District e-Governance Coordinator – 22 Posts
- Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator – 22 Posts
- Technical Office Executive – 6 Posts
- Manager Technical – 1 Post
- Dot Net Developers– 1 Post
- Web developer– 1 Post
- Technical Executive– 1 Post
- Law Officer– 1 Post
- Office Manager– 1 Post
- Admin Assistant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For District e-Governance Coordinator, Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator : B.E/ B. Tech (preferably in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communication) or MCA.
- For Technical Office Executive : BE/B. Tech. (Computer Science/ECE/IT) or MCA from a recognized institute.
- For Manager Technical : B.E./B. Tech in Information Technology (IT)/ Electronics and Communication (EC)/ Computer Science (CS) degree and MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Dot Net Developers, Web developer : B.E. in IT or Computer Science/B. Tech. in IT or Computer Science/M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science/MCA from recognized university.
- For Technical Executive : B.E./B. Tech in IT or Electronics and Communication (EC) or Computer Science (CS) from a recognized University.
- For Law Officer : Minimum qualification will be Graduation in Law from a recognised Institute.
- For Office Manager : B.E/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ECE/IT) with at least 70% marks & MBA from a recognized institute.
- For Admin Assistant : Post Graduate degree in Management/Human Resource (HR)/ Commerce.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per published in advertisement .
Selection Method : interview .
DGR, Punjab Job Location : Punjab
How To Apply : The applications on the web portal (link available on www.dgrpunjab.gov.in) must be filled online as per the format available. The requisite fees of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) must be deposited through NEFT in the ICICI Bank, Sector 34 A Chandigarh account of Punjab State eGovernance Society bearing no. 040301000156 (IFSC code ICIC0000403) and the UTR no. and a scanned copy of the receipt must be uploaded to the online portal http://220.127.116.11/register-candidates.php on or before 29/10/2018 by 5 PM to complete the application
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 29/10/2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.dgrpunjab.gov.in/Home/Download/7472