Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2014 For Scientific Officer & Engineer Vacancy
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2014 . Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Invites Applications for its Prestigious Scheme, 25th Dr. K.S.Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA). Research Associates selected under the prestigious KSKRA programme are given an opportunity to work on R&D programmes of national importance relevant to the DAE mandate in one of the following advanced research centres of the Department. Last Date to Apply 31/01/2014
Tags : Scientific Officer & Engineer
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2014 For Scientific Officer & Engineer Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientific Officer/ Engineer-D/E
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Engineers: Ph.D. degree in Engineering (Those who have submitted thesis for Ph.D. may also apply) or Master’s degree in Engineering (M.Tech./ M.E./ M.S.) with a minimum of 2-year R&D experience after obtaining M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree.
- For Scientists: Ph.D. degree in Science (Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis may also apply).
- All candidates must have a First Class at either Masters or Bachelors level. All candidates must provide a list of publications in support of their R&D experience.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Indian not more than 32 years as on 1st January in the year of the application.
How to Apply: Send application by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due Card to the Deputy Establishment Officer (R-IV), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, 4th floor, Central Complex, Trombay, Mumbai-400085 so as to reach by 31/01/2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 31/01/2014
More Details For job information click below link:
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.barc.gov.in/brns/brns_fellowship.html