Delhi Nursing Council (DNC) Recruitment 2019 for 12 Data Entry Operator and Other Posts @ delhinursingcouncil.com
Delhi Nursing Council (DNC) Recruitment 2019 . Delhi Nursing Council (DNC) invites Registration for the post of 12 Data Entry Operator and Other Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk in interview on 16 & 17-09-2019
Tags : Data Entry Operator and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Nursing Council (DNC) Recruitment 2019 for 12 Data Entry Operator and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Accountant officer/Consultant: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Peon: 02 Posts
- Safai Karamchari: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Registrar: Master’s degree in Nursing from a recognized university or equivalent. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. Ten years teaching experience in nursing School/College.
- For Accountant officer/Consultant: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university. Passed subordinate Account service examination conducted by Organized Account Service Department under Govt. of India 15 years experience in handling the Account, Audit, GST, IT etc. Retired from Central Govt. /Delhi Govt. /Autonomous Body.
- For Data Entry Operator: Graduate from recognized University/Board. English typing speed not less than 40 wpm.
- For Security Guard: Passed 10th Standard. 5 years of Experience as Security Guard.
- For Peon: 10th Passed from recognized Board. Passed 10th Standard.
- For Safai Karamchari: 10th Passed from recognized Board. Passed 10th Standard.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per DNC Rules.
Selection Procedure : Interview .
DNC Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may appear for walk in interview on 16 & 17-09-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk in interview on 16 & 17-09-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.delhinursingcouncil.com/Vacancy-Advertisement-Notice.asp