DDA Recruitment 2019 for 190 Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Vacancies at dda.org.in
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2019 . Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invite applications for the recruitment of 190 Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22 January 2019.(Extended Upto 05-02-2019)
Tags : Consultant Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2019 for 190 Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Vacancies at www.dda.org.in
Job Details :
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’-20 Posts
- Sr. Law Officer-03 Posts
- Deputy Director (Planning)-06 Posts
- Dy. Director (Arch.)-01 Post
- Asstt. Director (Plg.)-19 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Arch.-13 Posts
- Asstt. Director (System)-05 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Mins.)-09 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer-18 Posts
- Jr. Law Officer-05 Posts
- Planning Assistant-45 Posts
- Programmer-03 Posts
- JE (Civil)-03 Posts
- SO (Horticulture)-08 Posts
- Architectural Assistant-10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar-06 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer-04 Posts
- Surveyor-13 Posts
- Asstt. Director (Landscape)-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sr. Law Officer : Possessing Regular Degree in Lawfrom a recognized University or equivalent;
- For Deputy Director (Planning) : Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- For Dy. Director (Arch.) : Master of Architecture in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- For Asstt. Director (Plg.) : Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- For Asstt. Director (Arch.) : Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- For Asstt. Director (System) : M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University
- For Asstt. Director (Mins.) : Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- For Assistant Accounts Officer : CA/ICWA
- For Jr. Law Officer : Degree in Law
- For Planning Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- For Programmer : Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute
- For JE (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
- For SO (Horticulture): Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- For Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- For Naib Tehsildar: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
- For Assistant Section Officer: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- For Surveyor: Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificatein Surveying.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 12th class pass or equivalent.
- For Asstt. Director (Landscape): Post Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18-30 Years.
DDA Job Location : Delhi
Application Fee : Application Fee will be Rs. 500/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate. All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
How to Apply : candidates are required to fill the application(s) online by login into link provided on DDA’s website www.dda.org.in from 23.12.2018 ( 10.00 AM) to 22.01.2019 (6.00 PM )(Extended Upto 05-02-2019)
HELP DESK FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES: In case of any guidance / information/ clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates may write to DDA’s Help Desk email ID email@example.com or contact toll free number 1800 209 0816
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 22.01.2019(Extended Upto 05-02-2019)
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III) : 25.01.2019 ( up to 6.00 PM)
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link: https://dda.org.in/tendernotices_docs/july2018/Notification201921122018.pdf