Darjeeling Court Recruitment 2019, 54 Vacancies for LDC, Process Server and Other Posts
Darjeeling Court Recruitment 2019 . Office of the District Judge, Darjeeling invites application for the recruitment of 54 LDC, Process Server and Other vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22 May 2019.
Tags : LDC, Process Server and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Darjeeling Court Recruitment 2019, 54 Vacancies for LDC, Process Server and Other Posts
Job Details :
- LDC – 31 Posts
- Process Server – 5 Posts
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- For LDC : Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent with Computer Knowledge
- For Process Server : Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent with Computer Knowledge
- For Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu : 8th passed
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: 18 Years and not more than 40 Years.
Selection Method : Written Exam & interview.
Govt Job Location : Darjeeling ( West Bengal )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Darjeeling District Court’s website from 22 May 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 22/05/2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/notification_51.pdf