Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Apply For 145 Teaching Vacancies @ cuk.ac.in
Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 . Central University of Karnataka (CUK) invites thee Application for the recruitment of 145 Teaching Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 11 May 2019 to 12 June 2019.
Tags : Teaching Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Apply For 145 Teaching Vacancies @ cuk.ac.in
Job Details :
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 and a minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate
- For Associate Professor : A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) .
- For Assistant Professor : A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and onal Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Method : Interview .
CUK Govt Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST//PWD- No Fee
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form are available on the University website (www.cuk.ac.in) from 11 May 2019 to 12 June 2019 . The hard copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of ________________________________’’ must be sent to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367 so as to be received by the undersigned on or before 24.06.2019 up to 5:00 p.m.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 24.06.2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.cuk.ac.in/teaching-recruitment-2019.aspx