CSIR NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019, For Under Graduate Students ( Science ) For NE India
CSIR NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 . CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, has instituted a Scholarship Scheme for the students of NE Region for study at Bachelor Degree
programme in natural/ basic sciences at B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), integrated M.Sc. /MS programs in any one of the recognized institutions in India . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 15 September 2019
Tags : CSIR NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 For UG Candidates
Jobs Opportunity in CSIR NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019, For Under Graduate Students ( Science ) For NE India
Job Details :
- NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Stipend : Rs 1500/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- The scholarship is exclusively meant for students from North East India.
- The students must have obtained minimum 70% marks (or 7 in 10 scales) at 10+2 examination and passed in the year 2019 only.
- Student must be admitted to a basic science course at degree level.
- Only the scholarship holder will be eligible for availing the training stipend.
- Economically weak students will be given preference.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP: The duration of the scholarship and the stipend will be for a period of 3 years expected to cover the period of the course to which the candidate is admitted. The stipend will be for a period of six months (maximum). The payment of scholarship, however, will be guided by the fulfilment of Clause VII.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION: The scheme provides for the award to one student from each state of NE Region per year. Selection will be made by an Award Evaluation Committee in 4 steps-.
- Seeking application from the students scoring minimum 70% (or 7 in 10 scales) in 10+2 examination through advertizing in news paper.
- The economically weak students will be selected for the award.
- Among the economically weak students, selection will be made in order of
- Personal Interview will be held for the final selection, if necessary.
Mode of Selection : selection will be based on the personal interview.
NEIST Govt Job Location : Jorhat ( Assam )
How to Apply : Duly filled application forms along with the required documents in a sealed cover should be sent by Speed post or Registered post only at the address given below on or before 15 September 2019 – Head, Research Planning and Business Development (RPBD) Division, CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat-785006, Assam
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 15-09-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rrljorhat.res.in/home/Guidelinesgj2019.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://www.rrljorhat.res.in/home/applicationgj2019.doc