CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 Apply For 68 Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Other Vacancies @ iict.res.in
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2023 . Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad invites Application for the post of 68 Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Other vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk-in-Interview on 15.05.2023, 16.05.2023 & 18.05.2023
Tags : IICT Hyderabad Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Other Form
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2023 For 68 Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Other Vacancy
Job Details :
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Technical Assistant
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Senior Project Associate
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Project Associate : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology. Ph.D. in n Chemical Sciences/ Engineering/ M.Pharm/ Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry/ MSc Chemistry. 2 – 4 years of work experience is required.
- For Project Associate-I : MSc Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Agricultural Entomology, Entomology/ Zoology/ Post graduation in Computer Sciences/Master of Computer Applications/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering/ M Pharmacy.
- For Project Associate-II : MSc Microbiology/ Masters in Science/ BE/ BTech Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- For Technical Assistant : Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation / Computers.
- For Scientific Administrative Assistant : Graduate in Science/ Agricultural sciences Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology/ Genetics/ Biotechnology
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per govt. norms.
Selection Method : interview .
IICT Govt Job Location : Hyderabad ( Telangana )
How to Apply : Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, experience etc., may appear for walk-in-interviewwith the dulyfilledapplicationform (download the application form from CSIR-IICT Website) along with one set of attested relevant documents (certificates of all educational qualifications frommatric/10thonwards, Experience, DOB, latest Category/Caste Certificate etc) and appear for walk in interview. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificatesforverification.Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM from Sl.Nos. 01 to 16 on 15.05.2023; fromSl.Nos. 17to25on16.05.2023 and Sl.Nos from 26 to 32 on 18.05.2023 respectively
Important Dates to Remember :
- Walk-in-Interview on : 15.05.2023, 16.05.2023 & 18.05.2023
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
- Application Form Link : Click Here