CRIS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 54 IT Engineers Vacancies at cris.org.in
CRIS Recruitment 2017 . Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS), New Delhi invites online application for the recruitment of 40 Vacancies of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) for its ongoing and upcoming projects. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 9th January 2017 to 8th February 2017.
Tags : Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE)
Jobs Opportunity in CRIS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 54 IT Engineers Vacancies at www.cris.org.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Software Engineers (JSE)
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400 per month
- Post Name : Junior Network Engineer (JNE)
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400 per month)
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Software Engineers (JSE) : B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC. 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State / Govt. of India. Candidates holding 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3 year MCA, may apply.
- For Junior Network Engineer (JNE) :3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation. 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State/ Govt. of India. Candidates holding 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply. Degree should be recognized by UGC / AIU / AICTE. Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum 22 – Maximum 28 years, Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) + Bank charges as applicable for General/OBC-NCL candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates or women candidates. Fee should be deposited in CRIS’s Account with State Bank of India after completing Step-2 of the registration process described below unless they are exempted from depositing the fee.
Selection Process: Online Examination
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates may Apply Online through CRIS Official Website 09/01/2017 to 08/02/2017 up to 6:00 PM
For any queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For submission of online Application (Step I & II) : 08/02/2017 06.00 PM
- Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI) : 14/02/2017 11.30 PM
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://cdn4.digialm.com//per/g22/pub/1062/EForms/image/ImageDocUpload/0/1118673359837726449988.PDF
- Apply Online Link : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form50900/Instruction.html