CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply for 163 Scientist B, UDC & Other Posts @ cpcb.nic.in
Central Pollution Control Board CPCB Recruitment 2023. Central Pollution Control Board CPCB invites Applications for the recruitment of 163 Scientist B, UDC & Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31-03-2023
Tags : CPCB Scientist B, UDC & Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Recruitment 2023 Apply For 163 Scientist B, UDC & Other posts
CPCB Job Details :
- Scientist ‘B’ : 62 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer : 6 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 1 Post
- Sr. Scientific Assistant : 16 Posts
- Technical Supervisor : 1 Post
- Assistant : 3 Posts
- Accounts Assistant : 2 Posts
- Jr. Technician : 3 Posts
- Sr. Lab Assistant :15 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : 16 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 3 Posts
- Jr. Lab Assistant : 15 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 5 Posts
- Field Attendant : 8 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist ‘B’ : Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University
- For Assistant Law Officer : Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution
- For Assistant Accounts Officer : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
- For Sr. Scientific Assistant : Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field
- For Technical Supervisor : Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years’ experience in the relevant field
- For Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Accounts Assistant : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Jr. Technician : Diploma in Electronics from a recognised Institute
- For Sr. Lab Assistant : Twelfth standard passed in Science from a recognised Board or Institution with three year of experience in the relevant field.
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : Degree of recognized university or equivalent.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 12th standard passed from recognised Board or Institution. (b) A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on computer.
- For Jr. Lab Assistant : 12th standard passed in science subject from a recognised Board.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. (b) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Time allowed ten minutes.
- For Field Attendant : 10th standard passed from a recognized Board
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 10th standard passed from a recognised Board or Institution. OR Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in trade – Electrician (03 posts), Plumber (02 posts), Fire & Safety (01 post), Pump Operator (01 post)
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per CPCB Rules.
Mode of Selection : Written Exam & Interview
Application Fee :
- Two hours exam : Rs. 750 exam fee+ Rs. 250 for test session = Rs.1000
- One hour exam : Rs. 350 exam fee + Rs. 150 for test session = Rs. 500
CPCB Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Interested candidates Can apply in prescribed application format as mentioned in CPCB website www.cpcb.nic.in on or before 31-03-2023
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31-03-2023
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : CPCB Official Notification
- Application Form Link : Click Here