Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Recruitment 2015 For Technical Officer/ Executive Engineer Vacancy
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Recruitment 2015 . Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) invites application for the post of Technical Officer/ Executive Engineer. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online before 25 July 2015.
Tags : Technical Officer/ Executive Engineer
Jobs Opportunity in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Recruitment 2015 For Technical Officer/ Executive Engineer Vacancy
Job Location : Cochin (Kerala)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Officer/ Executive Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.43000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As on per CUSAT rules & guidelines.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- (for General/ OBC Category) and Rs. 105/- (for SC/ST Category) by way of Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at SBT, Cochin University of Science and Technology Branch.
CUSAT Govt Job Location : Kochi ( Kerala )
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.cusat.ac.in on or before 20.07.2015. and send Hard copy of Online application along with relevant certificate to the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, P. O. Kochi-22 on or before 25.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.07.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Hard Copy of Application : 30.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://faculty.cusat.ac.in/new/notifications/60_notification.pdf
- Apply Online : http://faculty.cusat.ac.in/new/guideline_front.php?notif_id=62