Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies at coalindia.in
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 . COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India invites online application from young, energetic and dynamic persons for the post of 1319 MANAGEMENT TRAINEES Vacancies in different disciplines.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 05.01.2017 to 03.02.2017 11.00 PM(Extended upto 24-02-2017).
Tags : Management Trainee Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies at www.coalindia.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Management Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 1319 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs . 20,600 – 46,500
Discipline wise Vacancy Distribution :
- Mining Engineering – 191
- Mechanical Engineering – 196
- Electrical Engineering – 198
- Civil Engineering – 100
- Chemical / Mineral Engineering – 04
- Industrial Engineering – 12
- Environment Engineering – 25
- Geology – 76
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 08
- Systems/IT – 20
- Legal – 20
- Materials Management – 44
- Sales & Marketing – 21
- HR / Personnel – 134
- Finance & Accounts – 25
- Community Development – 03
- Public Relations – 03
- Rajbhasha – 07
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / B.Sc. (Engineering)IT or MCA ,Qualified MBA/ PG Diploma,CA/ICWA Post Graduates. Check out below link for complete education details.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 30 Years for General (UR) as on 01/12/2016
SELECTION PROCESS : Computer based Online Examination and Interview.
Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 3 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates belonging to General / OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only). SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online by visit www.coalindia.in from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM (Extended upto 24-02-2017).
In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the Help Desk on the phone number: 18002109508 between 10 AM and 6 PM on all days (Monday – Sunday), for queries other than online application form candidates may send email to company’s email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 03.02.2017 : 11.00 PM(Extended upto 24-02-2017).
- Date of Computer Based On-line Examination : 26.03.2017 (Sunday)
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/Detailed_Advertisement_04012017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form51241/instructionsPage.html
- For Coal India Limited Recruitment : https://www.freejobs-alert.com/coal-india-limited-recruitment/