CMTI Internship Training Program 2019 Apply Now @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Internship Training Program 2019. Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore, autonomous R&D Institute under Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, wishes to provide Internships for a period of 2 months .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 13th May 2019 to 12th July 2019.
Tags : CMTI Internship Training Program 2019
Jobs Opportunity in CMTI Internship Training Program 2019 Apply Now @ cmti-india.net
Job Details :
- Post Name : CMTI Internship Training Program 2019
- No of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs as per rules
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Students who are studying in their third and final year B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Electronic & Communications/ Electronic & Instrumentation disciplines and have secured at least 60% of marks in all the semesters till date.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Rules.
Selection Process: interview
Internship Location : Bangalore ( Karnataka )
How to Apply : Interested candidates should send scanned copies of duly filled Application, and Bonafide Certificate/ recommendation letter as per the enclosed format along with copy of student identity card, through email to [email protected] on or before April 21, 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 21-05-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://cmti-india.net/themes/zeropoint/pdf/CMTI_Notification_Internship.pdf