CMET Recruitment 2017 For 04 Registrar and Director Posts at cmet.gov.in
CMET Recruitment 2017 . C-MET invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the 04 Registrar and Director posts in its Headquarters, Laboratories at Pune, Hyderabad and Thrissur on Direct Recruitment /transfer (Absorption)/deputation basis . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04-04-2017 and 20-04-2017 for Remote Areas Applicants.
Tags : Registrar and Director
Jobs Opportunity in CMET Recruitment 2017 For 04 Registrar and Director Posts at www.cmet.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Director
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000: GP:Rs.8900
- Post Name : Registrar
- No of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000: Rs.GP:8700
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- DIRECTOR (Pune, Thrissur & Hyderabad lab) : B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. or equivalent in Physics/Chemical/Material Sciences/Metallurgy/Ceramics/Chemical Engineering/Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and having 15 (fifteen) years experience in the relevant field; OR M.E./M.Tech in Metallurgy/Ceramics/Chemical Engineering/Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution and having 12 (twelve) years experience in the relevant field; OR :: 2 :: Ph.D. in Physical/Chemical/Materials Sciences/Metallurgy/Ceramics/ Chemical Engineering/Nano materials from a recognized University/ Institution and having 10 (ten) years experience in the relevant field.
- Registrar (Headquarters) : MBA (Personnel/Finance)/CA/ICWA with 10 years experience OR Post Graduate in any discipline with 15 years experience OR Graduate in any discipline with PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Finance with 20 years experience, in a responsible position in the field of Personnel management, Financial Management, Labour Laws in a Government Office or a Public body or an R&D/Industrial/Commercial organization of repute. He should have experience of organizing senior level meetings and should be familiar with the Govt. functioning, exposure to working of Societies, preparation of budget and related matters.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules
Application Fee : The application must be submitted along with Demand draft for Rs.100/- may be drawn in favour of “C-MET, Payable at Thrissur” (no fee for SC/ST and other notified categories by Government of India). Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How To Apply : Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.cmet.gov.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, superscribing the name of the post applied for, along with a non refundable application fee .The completed application form in all respects along with passport-size photograph, self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of _______________ ” The Registrar (A), Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Athani (PO), M. G. Kavu, Thrissur – 680 581, Kerala. So as to reach on or before 30 days from date of advt. appearing in the Employment News by 05:30 PM & in respect of Sl. No. 27 it shall be 45 days from date of advt. appearing in the Employment News by 05:30 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 04-04-2017 and 20-04-2017 for Remote Areas Applicants.
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.cmet.gov.in/jobs.html