CGHS, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 Apply for Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Posts
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 .Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Kanpur invite application for the recruitment of Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04 December 2017
Tags : Pharmacist & Other Posts
Jobs Opportunity in CGHS Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 For 104 Pharmacist & Other Posts Vacancies at www.cghs.nic.in
Job Details :
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 39 Posts
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homeopathy): 06 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 07 Posts
- Nursing Officer (Gr-1): 13 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- A.N.M: 09 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
- Lady Health Visitor: 13 Posts
- ECG Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent from recognized University or board and Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as pharmacist under Pharmacist Act 1948. Or, Bachelor in Pharmacy and registered as pharmacist under Pharmacist Act 1948.
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homeopathy):10+2 or equivalent. Diploma /Certificate course in homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda):10+2 or equivalent. Diploma/Degree of at least Two Years duration from Government recognized institution + 2 years’ experience from Government recognized Ayurvedic dispensary or hospital.
- Nursing Officer (Gr-1):10+2 or equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institution.
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board or university. Diploma in Laboratory Technician.
- Laboratory Assistant: 10 or equivalent from recognized board or university. Diploma in Medical lab technology from recognized institute of not less than ONE year.
- A.N.M:2-Yrs ANM Course under vocational stream from central board or recognized board or university.
- Dental Technician: 10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in Dental Hygiene or Dental Technician.
- Lady Health Visitor: 10+2 or equivalent from recognized University or board. Diploma in LHV course.
- ECG Technician:10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in ECG Technician course from a recognized institute.
Nationality : India
Age Limit : as per CGHS rules
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/on or before 04 December 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for submission of Online application Form : 04.12.2017
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://cghs.gov.in/showfile.php?lid=4824