CDSCO Recruitment 2019 Apply For 527 DEO, TDA & Other Vacancies @ cdsco.gov.in
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) Recruitment 2019. Central Drugs Standard Control Organization invites application for the recruitment of 527 DEO, TDA & Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before June 26, 2019.
Tags : DEO, TDA & Other vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in CDSCO Recruitment 2019 Apply For 527 DEO, TDA & Other Vacancies @ cdsco.gov.in
Job Details :
- Professional Consultant : 08 Posts
- Legal Consultant: 1 Post
- Veterinary Officer : 1 Post
- System Analyst (IT) : 2 Posts
- Engineer : 2 Posts
- Sr. Research Scientist & Research Scientist : 3 Post
- Technical Data Associate (Pharmacovigilance) : 10 Posts
- Technical Data Associate (TDA) : 57 Posts
- Bio-Statistician 1 Post
- Sr. Technical Data Associate (Sr. TDA) : 20 Post
- Bench Chemist : 193 Posts
- Sr. Bench Chemist : 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 136 Posts
- Multi-tasking Staff/ Sweeper cum Guard : 4 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant/Attendant : 34 Posts
- Office Assistant : 34 Posts
- Librarian : 2 Posts
- Accounts Officer : 7 Posts
- TDA(Admn./Fin.) : 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professional Consultant : The candidates should have Post Graduate/ Master Degree (Certifications in one’s field are highly recommended) with 3-10 years of experience.
- For Legal Consultant : Graduate with 5 years’ experience
- For Veterinary Officer : Degree in Veterinary Science (Post Graduates/ Graduates)
- for System Analyst (IT) : Master Degree in Computer Science
- For Engineer : ITI / Degree
- For Research Scientist : B.Tech/B .E in Electrical/instrumentation/ Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduation or Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable.
- For Sr. Research Scientist : B.Tech/B .E in Electrical/instrumentation/ Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduation or Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web Surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skill in English
- For Technical Data Associate (Pharmacovigilance) : M. Pharm (Pharmacology)from a recognised university having two years experience in the area of pharmacovigilance programme of India. Preferably the candidate shall have knowledge on electronic clinical pharmacovigilance data management.
- For Technical Data Associate (TDA) : B.Pharmacy or M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology. The candidates should also have sound knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given candidates having experience in manufacturing/ testing of drugs/drugs regulatory affairs.
- For Technical Data Associate (TDA/Admn/Finance) : Graduate with 5 years’ experience in Administration / Finance. in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Body.
- For Sr. Technical Data Associate (Sr. TDA) : B.Tech/M.Tech in Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Bio-technology, or M.Sc, Ph.D in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology, or BDS/M.D in Clinical Pharmacology. working in Medical Device manufacturing/Research/Testing for a minimum period of one year.
- For Bench Chemist : B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy or Master Degree in Chemistry / Microbiology.
- For Sr. Bench Chemist : B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy or Master Degree in Chemistry / Microbiology
- For Data Entry Operator : Bachelor’s degree in any field
- For Multi-tasking Staff/ Sweeper cum Guard : High school/ Higher Secondary School
- For Laboratory Assistant/Attendant : Science Graduate with Chemistry/ B.Sc.(Chemistry)
- For Office Assistant : 10+2
- For Librarian : Bachelor in Library Science (B. Lib).
- For Accounts Officer : Associate Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or any equivalent qualification. About five years experience of work connected with accounts and audit in a responsible capacity in a Government /semiGovernment organization or commercial concern of standing. Qualification relaxable at commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well-qualified. Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations budgeting, financial rules and accounts code. Preparation of Hospital Budget. Drawing & Disbursing officer for Pay & Allowance of the hospital establishment. Processing of all cases of drawl, advances admissible and claimed by staff
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
CDSCO Govt job Location : All India
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply to the aforesaid agencies with their biodata copies of relevant certificates, photograph etc. latest by 26th June, 2019 for consideration by the agencies. The candidates should mention on the top of their application the name of position applied for and the location where they desire to work.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 26-06-2019
More Details For job information click below link: