CDSA, Faridabad Recruitment 2019 for 20 Project Assistant and Other Posts
CDSA, Faridabad Recruitment 2019 . Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), Faridabad invites Applications for the post of 20 Project Assistant and Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Apply on or before 02 October 2019.
Tags : Project Assistant and Other Vacancies.
Jobs Opportunity in CDSA, Faridabad Recruitment 2019 for 20 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Clinical Research Officer (Medical): 01
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 01
- Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist: 01
- Child Psychologist: 02
- Project Assistant: 01
- Research Assistant: 03
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Field Worker: 05
- Quality Manager (Medical): 01
- Accounts Assistant: 01
- Clinical Research Associates -II: 01
- Program Manager – CPM: 01
- Medical Monitor: 01
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Clinical Research Officer (Medical): MBBS/ BDS or equivalent degree in health sciences OR MPH OR M.D. (Pediatrics)/DCH from any recognized Indian University.
- For Clinical Research Coordinator: MD/DNB preferably in Pediatrics/ Community Medicine OR DCH in Pediatrics with 04 years of experience OR MBBS from any recognized Indian University/ Medical Council of India.
- For Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist: Sc. in Speech and Language Sciences OR Bachelor in Audiology, speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from any recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates must be registered with RCI.
- For Child Psychologist: Diploma in Clinical Psychology /Ph.D.(Clinical Psychology) or its equivalent degree from any recognized university and candidates must be registered with RCI.
- for Project Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and computers typing. Candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience in clinical trials/research projects.
- For Research Assistant: 12th Passed and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery +“A” Grade Registration as Nurse OR B.Sc. in Nursing OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 03 years of experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
- for Data Entry Operator: Graduation degree in any discipline with computer and 02 years of experience in EDP work OR 12th Passed from any recognized board with computer diploma and 05 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- For Field Worker: 12th Passed with one years of experience in clinical trials /health related research projects OR Graduation /Medical Social Worker (MSW) from any recognized university.
- For Quality Manager (Medical): MD/MS OR MBBS/Allied Medical Degree with 05 years experience in R&D/Clinical Research OR Masters in Life Sciences/MPH with 03 years of R&D/Clinical Research Experience.
- For Accounts Assistant: Com. Passed with 03 years accounting and book keeping experience of all the types of expenses including the payroll of a commercial organization in the Tally ERP9.
- For Program Manager – CPM: Bachelor Degree in Medical Sciences OR Master Degree/Diploma in life sciences/pharmacy/public health/healthcare and other related discipline OR MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT preferred.
- For Medical Monitor: MD/MS Degree OR Postgraduate diploma with 02 years of R&D experience OR MBBS/Allied Medical degree with 05 years R&D experience OR BDS with 07 years of R&D Experience..
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview .
CDSA Job Location : Faridabad ( Haryana )
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the CDSA’s official website http://thsti.res.in/cdsa/Vacancy/ on or before 02 October 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 02.10.2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://thsti.res.in/cdsa/Vacancy/